Getting g back together?

What does it mean when we are talking about getting back together and she seems to be getting hot/cold... she said I had my chance to "calculate" us and that is what she is now doing? I'm lost...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• She is evaluating the pluses and minuses of getting back with you. Thus, in recalling the minuses or, in other words, the issues she had/has with you, she becomes cold towards you. Perhaps due to the anger, hurt, resentment it also causes her to revisit.

On the hand, she becomes hot with you when she recalls the pluses of being with you. She is basically saying that she is going to exercise patience in making her decision no matter what happens.

• How should I approach this situation, it's physically and emotionally killing me?

• Be patient, give her time, while at the same time exhibiting the changes you have made. And, avoid participating in the blame game. Take ownership of and try to correct your wrongs.