Reconciling with an ex gf?

So I lost my girlfriend of a year that I loved a lot. I stopped being sweet and affectionate and eventually and grew more cold.. Eventually she broke up with me because I had failed to change. I don't even know why I was mean. Could be the distance as it was a LDR..

Anyway long story short, she ended up talking to some other guy a week after break up. She met him after break up I'm pretty certain of it. Or it could be an old friend but for sure wasn't talking to him when we were together.

Anyways, I tried reaching out after a month of No Contact and she flat out ignored me. She said she'd love to catch up and wanted to remain friends before the NC period but now decided to ignore me? I don't know what to do. I love her still and want to try again but she seems to be busy with that other guy..

How do I win her back? I don't wanna give up.
Update: It's probably too late now. Who knows what'll happen in the future though.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she may be trying things with this new guy, so she feels uncomfortable staying in contact with an ex when she's developing a new relationship.

Did you apologize for treating her poorly?
    Have you tried telling her you want her back, or have you just contacted her acting like friends?
    If you want her back, TELL HER.
    And then there's nothing else to do, the ball will be in her court.

Best of luck!

• I apologized and told her I wanted her back. She said I might have a chance and wanted to remain friends but I backed off and went NC.. So yeah she wants to see where it goes with this new guy I guess..

I might call her and if she doesn't pick up, I'm leaving a farewell message because I want it to feel closed. I'll always love her until I'm 6 feet under..

• Sorry for the late reply, I have never gotten an email saying I had a new reply lol. I'm feeling a lot better now though that's for sure. I still think about her everyday, but it doesn't hurt anymore.. I'm sorry to hear you went through that too, it sucks /: some people move on faster than others I guess. I mean, I did neglect her and treated her badly near the end so I deserve this.. How are you in your situation right now?

• I'm glad you're feeling better!!
      My situation - we'd had no contact for about 2 months now. I miss him like crazy and still feel sad when I think about it all, but it's getting better.

Most Helpful Guy

• BRO, I HAVE A PHILOSOPHY THAT ONLY ONE BREAKUP IS NECESSARY. THE HURT OF ONE BREAKUP IS ENOUGH TO RUIN POTENTIAL FUTURE WITH THE PERSON.

• Yeah man you're right but not ALL cases. Not saying I'll get back with her, but who knows. Some people reconcile after YEARS! It's amatter of fate if we weren't mwant to be then we will never be back together.

• you're right and yah what everyone likes to beleive,... very very few id say.