I was in to her for the wrong reason, and I told her. She got upset and we're no longer friends now. Who was right and who was wrong?

I feel like it was unfair that she got upset that I was honest with her about the fact that I was in to her for the wrong reason. Who was in the right and who was in the wrong here

21

Most Helpful Girl

• she's allowed to get upset with you. yes you were honest, kudos for that but you can't expect her to be happy about the reason why you were into her. don't make the mistake of thinking bc u didn't lie, that no one is allowed to be upset with what u say

Most Helpful Guy

• Never feel bad or guilty with being honest. Some people just have a hard time with the truth or not hearing what they want.