Is it bad to end a relationship because the age gap is too much?

I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 19. She likes the age difference but I feel like I'm dating a child. She was so happy to see me today but I'm thinking about dumping her because the 5 year age gap is just too much for me. Is this a bad reason to dump a girl? Will she take it well?

106

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Bleep dude! Dnt leave her because of that! Unless she's mistreating you, dont ever break up because of that!!! She's happy with you? How dare you leave her like that! I would love to date a guy six years older than me. Dont lose that!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You make a good point..

• thank you for the MHO! love your girl, don't leave her for that reason. Look at her smile and happiness and treasure that when she gives it to you. Not a lot of people have what you have and throwing it away like that because of age is unreasonable. I would totally date a guy up to nine years older than me, so five is nothing. Best of luck and I wish you much happiness!