He broke up with me for no reason at all?

We've been a couple for over 3 months. Everything was perfect, yet after millions of 'I love you', gifts, great time spent together he just wakes up in front of me and says 'I think we should break up'. When I asked why he said... 'I have never loved you.'

Then how to explain all of that stuff? He introduced me to his friends, his mother, he gave me gifts and even spoke about wedding.
Just what the hell, I can't believe it ALL was a lie...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll presume he is as young as you are or close, so he goes from infatuation and lust until something in his head went off and said, "are you ready for living the rest of your life with this person?" and he freaked. You've been a couple for only three months, so this was all moving very fast. Falling in love is driven by emotion and hormones, but the prospect of long term relationships really get one thinking about what constitutes love for the long haul. His emotions got ahead of his head. It was a crappy way to deliver the message. Sorry that happened to you.

• He is 7 years older than I am..

Most Helpful Girl