Confused, anxious and need help!!!

really confused and lost now please help me !!!

She broke up with me about 3 months ago didn’t give me a real reason she just said she needed space. I gave her the space she wanted and figured I would work everything out when I got back to school in August. She lives in a very small town and about a week or 2 after we broke up I found out she started talking to another guy. She works with him and I knew they were friends but never put much thought into it.

Now that I’m back at school, I believe she is still trying to keep me in her life. I have class with her and she chose to sit next by me (there were other open desk) and now is even going out of the way to help me in the class. This I have no idea why?
Now also I’m not supposed to know about this kid. I found out through a friend and she’s keeping it very quiet. He came up to school but didn’t bring him to public places or on campus that I might be at. I do have a hot temper but have been very cool about this situation. Could that be the reason why or because she does want to get back? Any ideas on that and how do I approach the situation from here?
Do u think she left me for him?

Nobody?

11