Can someone that used someone as a rebound end up wanting them later on?

I was a rebound and I didn't realize until he broke up with me. I did so much for him and he always said I was the best thing that has walked into his life. I knew deep down he wasn't over his ex so after he broke it off I left him with nc. Two weeks later he's in another relationship. Do you think he'll wantme back later down the road?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• as a rule do not fall for ure rebounds... ure supposed to pick sub par rebounds to make ureself feel better... girls date jerks and get hurt... then date nice guys for a confidence building rebound then back to another jerk... stupid women i swear LOL

• This guy had it made with me. I may have been someone out of his comfort zone since he's used to getting treated like crap.

• i dont feel like a doormat either its just people tell me i am... i think its because i was willing to 4give my 2nd relationship after being cheated on and try working on it... i absolutely refuse to ever give up on a relationship... cheatings 1 of the very few things that could ever put me off a relationship

and even if u changed how u approached this relationship it prob wouldn't have made a difference... he went into it intending on using u as a rebound... i myself dont believe in rebounds because while they work they hurt some1 else and thats something i dont like doing

• I honestly don't even think he knew it was a rebound. I really think he had feelings for me and that's why he wad so angry when I left him. He didn't want anyone else with me but he still had feelings for his ex. I dunno... it wasa messed up situation and I got hurt in the end. I hope karma bites him hard lol.