How to stop wanting something you can't have?

It was a weird time, but tell me why it's so engraved in my effing head that I can't forget? Tell me why I knew he was no good but I went back? Of course the same thing happened again. Months later he "drunkenly" said, "I'm sorry I hurt you, I don't deserve you." Why would he even bother saying that?
If he's thinking we probably wouldn't work, I honestly agree.
I dislike him and miss him at the same time. Maybe I've glorified it, maybe this is my ego.
But then, tell me why my chest hurts still.

Dating isn't helping, how do I stop being irrational D:

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think to put it simply, focus on the things you can have and remind yourself of the joy it brings you by being able to have them.