Is it bad that I hope my ex is having a shitty life?

We dated for over a year it was a LDR. We had met before. Anyways he screwed me over not once but twice. My last words to him were "I hope you have a wonderful life" in the most sarcastic tone ever.

I'm sitting here thinking about how I hope his life has been just as shitty as mine since we split. Is that bad?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• You should forget the past and move on. It's over. Let it go. Focus on here, now, and the future. Make positive choices that will make you attractive and productive for a long term relationship with someone that deserves you...

Maybe he grows up... maybe not. Regardless he's not your problem anymore... thankfully.

• wow thank you I really appreciate your words

• Your welcome... I've been hurt too. Life gets better as you make better choices. Choose positive future and not wallow in the past. Good luck. Good for you for thinking about this.