Is it bad that I hope my ex is having a shitty life?

We dated for over a year it was a LDR. We had met before. Anyways he screwed me over not once but twice. My last words to him were "I hope you have a wonderful life" in the most sarcastic tone ever.

I'm sitting here thinking about how I hope his life has been just as shitty as mine since we split. Is that bad?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should forget the past and move on. It's over. Let it go. Focus on here, now, and the future. Make positive choices that will make you attractive and productive for a long term relationship with someone that deserves you...

Maybe he grows up... maybe not. Regardless he's not your problem anymore... thankfully.

1|0
    0|0
    • wow thank you I really appreciate your words

• Your welcome... I've been hurt too. Life gets better as you make better choices. Choose positive future and not wallow in the past. Good luck. Good for you for thinking about this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It's okay to think like that cause he treated you like shit. but hoping everyday that something bad happen to him is a waste of time, you can think about more important stuff like your future, or your crush

1|0
    0|0
    • you're right thank you

• No its natural so dont worry :) Just dont focus on him anymore and youbwill be positive and end up better tthan him :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You are portraying how you feel about yourself, I'm sure you are depressed in some way, chin up yea, there's plenty of fish in the sea... What age are you like? I mean you're still a kid practically, in 10 years time you will look back and see how insignificant it is.

1|1
    0|0
  • When we feel used, betrayed, lied to and taken advantage of, we get angry. It sounds like you put a lot of energy into the relationship, but didn't get the return. So life your life feels shitty and you're mad. Everyone goes through this, usually more than once in life. But your anger is a way he still has some control over you. Ask yourself what kind of person you want to be, how do you want others to see you? Pitiful and vengeful? Probably not. The pain will ease in time, and hopefully he will fade into very distant memory.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your words

• You dont really me that deep inside Its just that your still upset over him for what he did

2|0
    0|0
    • I really think I do mean it..

• Show All
    • good to know :)

• Yes,,,,,,,,,,

• I, want to do the same, but I love too much to wish ill luck upon her.

1|0
    0|0
  • love and hate are very close to each other. I consider what you do bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it ain't good, that's for sure.

2|0
    0|1
    • how come? just curious..

• Because it's pointless. Like you are wasting your time thinking about something that doesn't effect you at all. It's also being bitter, and that will never help anything ever.

• I see, thanks.

• Not that bad in general, but it's not good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • iam too busy thinking about me and my life

0|1
    2|0
    • I can't tell because you sure did just comment on this post...

• Show All
    • Haha beastmasn88 she has a point, and why you on gag if too busy thinking of me, myself & I, , this site for selfless people who want to help others

• crazy bitches unite!

• What did he do to you?

0|0
    1|0
    • Well... the first time he cheated... broke up with me.. and then came back to ME two weeks later... my dumb ass took him back and he ended up doing the same thing a couple months later

• once a cheater, always a cheater. Why were you stupid enough to go back with him after what he did to you? Daaaang girl... 0_0

• Nope I don't think it's bad at all!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No, not at all, sweetie, you have a lot of Resentment, some innermost 'Bad' taste in the mouth feelings that Eat at you day and nite Still.
    I married a man out in Egypt a few years ago and after returning to the states where I live, we carried on our LDR. However, for I had left with a big sour ball in my mouth 'After the honeymoon,' let's say, and with our many ups and downs, breakups and makeups, no matter What I would say to him in the Heat of Anger and hate, we always found our way back to one another for the millionth time.
    However, this Last one was the pits, and he Then had told me: "Have a good life." I was so frustrated and exhausted at going through the motions over and over, I Again----For the millionth time-----Let him have it, day after day, by Text, Skype messages, even email and FB----Just how I felt about him.
    I have really no one to blame but myself in some ways here in the USA, but felt that retaliation was my best friend from when I had left for American soil and from there I aimed and----Fired.
    If it makes you Feel any better you could always send him a thing or two just to have a closure. I feel 100 percent like a new woman, never even cried, probably because I got used to this marriage merry go round... Even now, I am at ease, at peace, having Gotten it out of my system...
    The choice is up to you... Or you could just go on, feeling as though you should have said More, Now feeling 'Poopy,' Letting him Get away with 'Screwing you over' even in the Very End... Leaving you Nothing in return but Your----More than kind words.
    Good luck, God bless... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly how I was feeling about my ldr ex a few months back.
    It's all good now, he's moved on and I don't hate him anymore. It takes a while, but you will eventually be indifferent towards him (took me 8 months after a 2 year long on and off relationship)

1|0
    0|0
    • Ouch. Thanks for your response

• Thats coz you feel hurt, its normal to think like that if your hurting, but as long as you dont allow it to take over all your thoughts coz it will prevent you from moving on, just remember dont lose yourself to someone who doesn't care about loosing you, just be content and think, his life will always be shitty coz he's lost you, the best thing he had,

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww :') that was nice. Thank you I appreciate that

• Just remember, karma is a b*Tch and he will get his. Whether you find out about it, who knows, so just move on. People don't cause heart ache and get away with it. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let the negative feelings go. You broke up with him. He is just a ghost.
    Focus on sth different. You will forget him, in meantime, you will not be able to even realize how the time passes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Maybe he deserves to have a shitty life

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly because who's to say he isn't out there playing with someone else's feelings just like he did mine. That is never cool.

• You shouldn't hope the worst for people you just take time to work on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad at all. Your just effected by the break up and how he treated you so your kinda wishing he's feeling your pain.. I'm like that aswell.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just don't let it affect your everyday life

• thank you for understanding

Recommended myTakes