My boyfriend of two years broke up with me just this week and we were living together at the same place which is my house?

He broke up with me while he is travelling for emergency family thing , his mom passed away and he sent me over whats app that he does not want to continue and it was really heart breaking for me the way he did broke up with me ! since then I didn't contact him , no calls , no messages and no Facebook I blocked him and Disappeared but now the issue is that all his staff still in my home , his clothes , shoes and even his car still parking down my house and he didn't call even for once to talk about getting his staff which is really strange , i am not sure what to do but all i know that i don't want to talk to him at all and i don't want to sound chasing him because so far i am doing a great job by not contacting him at all ,, just don't know what shall i do and he didn't call... i told him while he is breaking up with me that he better not to send any of his friends to my home to take the stuff !!
Update on this... He sent me a text message from a strange number telling me that he is coming back from home country and that he would like to take his stuff if its possible with me... He was like he is asking permission...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• His mom died so he may not be thinking straight and very emotional. Perhaps he feels like a sh*t for treating you this way, and he knows you are upset. What he did was wrong. He may have needed the break up for whatever reason, but he broke your heart. Send him an email or text and suggest a time to come and get his stuff. That gives him permission to come to your home. You have a right to be angry, but you don't have to be mean. Maybe when you are together he will share more of what is going through his head.

• Thanks for your answer. I never been mean with this guy , I was the man and the woman at the same time dear , he broke my heart late last year and I was so damaged and nearly lost everything , then he got back on February then he is doing it again and in a very very creppy way while I was very worried about him asking every day and he was very rude to me and by the way before his moms death with one day he also raised the issue of breaking up but then he said no i will be with you ! with me so its not a matter of his mom death ! I was at the hospital when he broke up with me this time and he knew that he didn't apprciate what i was going through so should i do as well? he broke my heart in a very cheap way and i was always there for him , and if someone wants to break up not over the chat and not with someone who loved them so much and was always by their side !!!

• He is so silent since we broke up and I am silent too , I will never call him and ask him to come to my place to take his shit... I dont understand why he is silent like this? he has his everything in my palace , shoes , clothes , watches.. i am not sure what he is up to but i am sure that he is an asshole because when some body is in grief they keep silent and curl up not talk to everybody and thinks about a break up and lie !!! its not an excuse.

• There is no doubt he is being insensitive to you. It is likely that he is clinically depressed, and many persons with depression withdraw, make bad decisions, and lash out at those who love them because they think that in their misery they want to be alone. Depression isn't an excuse, but it is a medical fact that 20% of the population will have at least one depressive episode in their lives. In addition to the suffering it causes the individual, depression hurts those who love them. Depressed or not, this fellow seems emotionally very immature. If you do want anything more to do with him and you have a conversation, you might suggest therapy. And you are so hurt, perhaps you would benefit from a visit with a counselor. I wish you well and know you can put all this behind you in time.