Am I really over him?

I recently gone through a break up but I was only dating him for about 5 months, but I was the one to dump him because he was just to clingy and other reasons. Now I see him with another girl and i'm starting to get memories of when we dated. Even after we broke up he would always say I love you. Am I just jealous that he is moving on? Or am I just not over him? Help!!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have to ask if you're over him, you're not over him.

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that you were able to tell him that it's over means it's probably over. Plus the fact that you ended things gives you no right to get in the way of his new relationship honestly. If maybe things don't work out for him and this girl, you can try again if you're still feeling it, but as of now I think the right thing would be to leave it be and see this as a time to figure out what YOU really want. Good luck