Post Breakup Relationships?

My boyfriend of 7 months broke up with me a few days ago, but it was pretty mutual. I'm still kind of hurting from being rejected and the strangeness of not being in a relationship is very uncomfortable. I want to get over him as fast as possible, but don't want to use other guys as an excuse. I wanted to wait a few weeks if not a couple months before even thinking about being with another guy. Is it bad that I'm thinking about hanging out with another guy already? Am I just using this guy to get over my ex? This guy that im thinking about is a guy I've known for years, but probably wouldn't end up in a relationship, more of a friends with benefits situation. Is this a bad idea? Im not sure what to do

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• "Is it bad that I'm thinking about hanging out with another guy already?"

Nope it's not bad. As you mentioned it's a guy you already know so there's a comfort level there.

"Am I just using this guy to get over my ex?"

Maybe. It would be a rebound if you were. But, there's no problem with that either as long as your partner knows.

"probably wouldn't end up in a relationship, more of a friends with benefits situation. Is this a bad idea? "

Guys are never "just friends" with girls. So I doubt he'll kick you out of bed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes