Why did she do this to me?

I was in a relationship for 6 months with a girl and because of the distance we only saw each other twice, but we were both ok with it, because I we were moving closer at a later date, I had organised a visit to see her for a couple of weeks and we were both really happy.

The visit never happened because she said she didn't feel confident within herself and wanted some more time to sort herself out.

About 1 week later she is all over Facebook with some other guy telling me how cool he is, and now it looks like she is in a relationship with him. No more than 2 weeks later, and they are hanging out all the time and going to family events and so on.

I am totally crushed by this.

I am still in love with her - and all of our photos together are still on Facebook. I tried to talk to her and all I got was games and no answers, everything was vague and then she started playing games with me...

I really do not know what to do or what happened. Help?

• Forget about her
  • This is temporary

32

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as you Love her, as much as you want to be with her, the writing is on the wall, and Even Now In Facebook That-------She found someone closer to home and to her heart, all in one instance.
    LDR is one of the hardest ones to endure, sweetie. It takes two special people to 'Take' the time, effort and have the patience to make this work.
    She probably got lonely, tired of waiting for her own dreams to come true, and found, with 'Sorting herself out,' another half that Made her Complete.
    Perhaps if things change one day and you find yourself 'Moving closer at a later date,' you could look her up and find out Then what her Stats are. For now, let it go, and of course, you both could always stay in touch on Facebook as friends. Better 'Late' than never, as they say.
    Good luck. xx

• Glad to have been able to lend a helping hand, thank you... Hope your heart heals, tomorrow is another day... xx

What Girls Said 2

• Wow that's messed up. She just blatantly said I don't want you in my life anymore. I know it's hard and you don't care to even considered this but you should consider other options abd I'm other females. Someone who treats you like that doesn't deserve you !!

• I say forget about her.

The distance made it easier for her to go off and rebound. Maybe it was just time to let it go and date someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• She's a waste of energy. Nothing to see here. Move on.

• That's because most girls are egoistic who feel 'entitled' to men because they never make the first move. They enjoy emotionally exploiting guys, and then laugh it off with sadistic pleasure. I'd say, just stick up your middle finger in her face and tell her "Its your loss, not mine. Good luck with that rebound dude whom you're gonna dump soon anyway. I pity the poor guy for going out with someone like you who jumps from guy to guy according to her whims and fancies".