Does begging mean they're guilty?

I saw my girlfriend texting another guy all flirty, and they've hung out before, so I accused her of cheating, and was about to break up with her, after doing so she begged to giver her another chance. Does that mean she's guilty of cheating or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has different definitions of what cheating is...
    Her begging to take you back does not necessarily imply she cheated in her eyes. She just realizes you're angry/upset with her and therefor wants you back and is willing to make the same mistake again. Of course it really depends on what you view as cheating or not. It's best to talk about these things with your partner in advance so everyone knows what's off limits.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that she understands you have declared a boundary and she does not want to upset you. Now she understands and wants to conform to your boundary as long as it is not too controlling.
    It does not mean anything else.
    Now the ball is in your court and you can behave like an ass or behave like a man.
    We all have to learn how or what behavior is acceptable, but dumping everyone on a misunderstanding leaves us all a little lonely. Give her the opportunity to be a great girlfriend.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Not always, but in this case, it seems so. If she actually begged "for another chance," then odds are that she actually was cheating in the first place. If she hadn't done anything, she probably would've been more defensive, maybe even offended that you accused her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is asking for "another chance" she is guilty of something... I believe so, yes.
    You don't just ask for another chance. If she was innocent she would ask you to believe her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok so when I did something similar to my ex I had never begged so hard in my life for him back. I was guilty of having text conversations. Not actually ever seeing the guy in person though.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably was just trying to be nice to the guy and genuinely didn't want you to break up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it means you overreacted and made her feel bad for no reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't jump the gun. You should have told her you don't feel comfortable with her talking to other guys like that. You need to communicate. Maybe in her eyes it's totally meaningless and doesn't think anything of it. Girls can have guys as friends also, but you need to talk about it. Make sure you guys know each other's limits and boundaries. Accusing her right off the bat shows you are a little insecure. Her begging for another chance does not mean she's guilty. Don't assume, you can't read each others minds.

( I don't think she was asking for another chance at " not cheating " more like, another chance to not piss you off. )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If she was begging for another chance then yes she is guilty. Otherwise she would be begging for you to listen and believe her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes