Subtle ways of making a girls jealous?

Long story short, my GF broke up with me. But I know she still loves me, and I want her to realise this.
So I want to make her jealuous, to make her see she still feels something...

You girls have any ideas for how a guy can make his ex jealous in a subtle way?
I am NOT talking about making out with a girl in front of her, or any other things like this. I am not going to rub it in her face.
I am also doing a No Contact for a while to help myself heal... So it has to be indirect...

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Find other women and date them. Don't contact her. She'll come crawling back to you.

Also, get rid of this notion of "she loves me". You shouldn't be overly emotionally invested in women, that usually never ends well.

• I am not that emotioally invested anymore. I just started week 2 of No Contact. The first week really helped a lot to clear my head...
      But like I said above, we live 150 km apart, so if I date it would not make her jealous as she wouldn´t even know it. (I am still dating, but for my own personal reasons)

• If she can't see you on facebook, then there's no point.

Just unattach yourself, she's just a woman. She literally has nothing to offer you besides sex.