Subtle ways of making a girls jealous?

Long story short, my GF broke up with me. But I know she still loves me, and I want her to realise this.
So I want to make her jealuous, to make her see she still feels something...

You girls have any ideas for how a guy can make his ex jealous in a subtle way?
I am NOT talking about making out with a girl in front of her, or any other things like this. I am not going to rub it in her face.
I am also doing a No Contact for a while to help myself heal... So it has to be indirect...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Find other women and date them. Don't contact her. She'll come crawling back to you.

Also, get rid of this notion of "she loves me". You shouldn't be overly emotionally invested in women, that usually never ends well.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am not that emotioally invested anymore. I just started week 2 of No Contact. The first week really helped a lot to clear my head...
      But like I said above, we live 150 km apart, so if I date it would not make her jealous as she wouldn´t even know it. (I am still dating, but for my own personal reasons)

• If she can't see you on facebook, then there's no point.

Just unattach yourself, she's just a woman. She literally has nothing to offer you besides sex.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Dude.. SHE broke up with YOU... which means get the fuck over her and move the fuck on already... if she wants you she will come crawling back eventually... as the saying goes "If you really love something, let it go, if it doesn't come back then it was never yours to begin with"

3|1
    1|2
    • That wasn´t the question. If you cannot reply to the question that was asked, please leave this topic. If the qestion was "Should I try to win her back" then you answer would be acceptable...

• Show All
    • I agree totally with this lady! :)

• Agreed. Honestly man, it's a really bad look. She'll start to see you in a different light. She might even pity you. It's loser behaviour, that you don't want to engage in, if you want her back.

• Pretend it hasn't phased you, do what you always did before you even had her... Just be happpyyyyy, i hate it when i look at an ex and they seem to move on with their life so easily like nothing happened..

1|0
    0|0
    • Already doing this. I have 100% focus on myself, and trying to date a bit. And I am happier than I was 2 weeks ago :) But I am looking for basic ideas for jealousy.
      Like an exampel or 2. I am already making sure to update my social profiles every time I do something interresting or am with some interresting people. Just looking for more ideas...

• If your surrounded by women friends, take pictures with them and post them up on your social profile? I don't know just throwing out some ideas

• find another innocent girl to "date" for 2 weeks until your ex begs for u back but dont tell this innocent girl cause she's not important ur ex is all that matters because she will be stalking u and will know ur dating someone else cause u two will be texting with each other in no time.

/not personal experience or anything.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's quite sad. If she's anything like me, she'd find it childish and somewhat amusing and it'd be that extra boost she needed to stop thinking about you entirely. Lol.

Why not just be nice to the girl?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats why I said subtle :)
      Small things so she wouldn't notice

• That's a tad manipulative, no?

• Before I was in a relationship with my bf it would make me jealous when I saw him posting pics on insta or doing videos on Snapchat with girls and having fun even using them as his profile pic on kik.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks I will try this.
      Ofcause just pictures WITH girls. Not kissing them or doing anything romantic at all...
      That will make my ex wonder. "Who is she", "what is their relationship", "just friends, or..."

• Exactly how I felt haha

• I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT HAPPINESS THEY SAID MEANS A LOT IN LIFE AND LIVING WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING TO DO IN LIFE WHEN IT COME TO RELATIONSHIP ISSUE. I WAS ONCE IN A BREAK UP RELATIONSHIP BUT TODAY I AM HAPPY AND LIVING A PREMIUM LIFE WITH MY EX THROUGH THE HELP OF DR MACK. DR MACK IS A GREAT HELPER WHO I CAME ACROSS HIS EMAIL ONLINE THROUGH A WOMAN’S COMMENT ONLINE ON HOW DR MACK HELPED HER TO GET HER HUSBAND BACK. IF YOU ARE REALLY PASSING THROUGH DIFFICULTY IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP NOW OR YOU WANT YOUR EX BACK CONTACT DR MACK VIA HIS DETAILS Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn __________dr. mack201@gmail. com ,,,,, DO NOT WASTE TIME IN CONTACTING HIM

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Best way to make her jealous is to move onto other girls, by doing that you show her that she's isn't bringing you down and that you have options. But judging by your questions, I'm guessing you don't really want to do that...

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks man.
      Please se above reply. I am dating, but that is only for my own wellbeing. :)
      She can't see it as we live 150 km apart.

But yes: Dating is indeed my #1 priority right now.

• Let her catch you talking/smiling/laughing with other girls.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks m8.
      We live 150 km apart, so that could be hard...

• Ohh. Then just move on and start dating/hangout with another chick there are so many fish in the sea to catch. good luck

Recommended myTakes