Boys, why do you do it?

boys why do you cheat? why do you think are hearts can take it?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never cheated, but I assume it has nothing to do with believing your heart can take it. I think it is about being selfish. I think the only person they are worried about getting hurt, is themselves if they get caught.

What Guys Said 9

• Most of the time you'll find a deep psychological reason behind it. Most of the time guys do bad things is because its done to them: cheated or even family problems of a sorts.

One of my favorite quotes: "When great love is lost, something inside a man dies... and the only he can do is run away". Boys are just as vulnerable as girls are because at a certain point girls expect it, boys don't because "girls are not commonly supposed to cheat" and when it does happen, he thinks "Why did it happen to me?" and forgiveness is almost impossible.

Its sad because it happens to so many boys that make them sour and "cheat without any care".

I know from experience but I've never cheated on a girl. I'll never put her in that pain.
    But most guys don't think like that, they feel a need of revenge to the "female" group.

• but why do it to girls that actauly care not ones that dont give a shit?

• i was with somone for 1yr and 7 months we broke up today from him cheating so i get what you mean.

• but it was only him i had eyes on

• There are multiple reasons men and women will cheat. It is not usually because they think their partner can handle it but due to deeper issues. People will cheat if they are being ignored or unsatisfied or hurt or scared or angry or emotionally not supported.

Asides the cases of pure lust based ego rides a large portion of cheating requires the 'victim' to be part of the problem. Cheating isn't always about doing it because you can but it is often a symptom of a problematic relationship which is the responsibility of both partners to attend to if you wish it to be healthy and not lead to cheating.

• Not all of us men cheat by any means. Some women cheat to. Maybe you are looking for guys in the wrong places. I am not saying it is your fault but just saying the places you meet a partner matters and this goes for both men and women. Where are you trying to meet guys?

• I don't understand it either.

• For the same reasons girls do.

• Same reasons women cheat.

• why should they care?

• well if you go with somone the decent thing to do is to stay with them but no they go screw behind there backs if they going to do tht then why not dump them instead of leading them on its bullshit lol

• I've just messaged him if he replys

• @justbanannaz I don't do that. by the way my first gf I had was a cheater (instant break up). I always got mad about how girls can't see red flags on a cheater, they are so obvious but they are like "I love you" and the guy doesn't give a F and tells her to bring his beer and always uses her. I can sense the vibe and I end hating the girl that did let him treat her like bullshit.. (I even helped her to understand that she's not his gf anymore)

• We cheat for lots of reasons. Your heart and whether it can take it, never enters our minds, so it has no impact on the decision.

• I don't cheat never have. The only cheating I experienced was from the 2 girl's I dated.

• sorry to hear=/

• I know how it feels and I can't stand cheaters. The first girl should we always talk about guys hitting on her especially at her work. She called one night and told me she wanted to break up and I said sure. Then she called back like a week or two later wanting to get back to together and I said absolutely not it's over. Then I met the second girl and we dated for about 10 months of so. I caught her cheating the first time when she showed up with a hickey on her neck. Then I caught her attempting to cheat. Then a friend confessed she cheated with him. Then I caught her in the act later that evening and broke it off with her. She called several months and told me she made a big mistake wanting to get back together. I told her now way. She was the last girl I dated.

• Sorry for the typos.

What Girls Said 0