Does no contact work?

Boyfriend dumped me a week ago and I started the no contact yesterday. Does this work?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that is called manipulation.

Want him to end up angry at you? Hateful and resenting you? Keep manipulating him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm doing it for myself as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't mention how long you've been together. It all depends on that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If your not gonna talk to me then so be it, you think your the only peice of ass out there, I would delete your number and when u start calling me, I'll do the same. I think it depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, he wanted to be friends and didn't want me to leave because I was planning to move out of state. I don't think he's that type to move onto another female that quick.

• well what is your goal of doing no contact? he dumped you so there should be no contact by default.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hoping he regrets his decision. And or wants me back.

• that's possible but he dumped you so its not likely.

• "It works" depends on what you think the outcome of NC will be.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just want him to regret breaking up with me and or he wants to reconcile.

• That's not the point of "NO Contact". The point of no contact is so that the feelings you have toward him can start to heal and you can begin to process the loss of the relationship.

• Of course, that too. Thanks

• Yes it does, but the key to no contact is not being isolated. The healing process will work quicker. I have been in your situation I know how it feels and it really does slowly get better. It is brutal though, you will get through it!!! Have to be strong and focus on what is important, improving and be the best person you can be for another guy later and others. exercise, eat, do what you love to do and slowly move on.. talk with your close girlfriends if you need too, but slowly try to think and talk about it less.. When that starts to hhappen you will really start to move on.. GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It help you both forget about each-other, but that's about it.

Unfortunately whatever they were angry about when leaving, assuming they recall at all chances are that the person is still upset about it because the problem was never truly resolved and now they are committed to that idea of you since there was never any effort to change it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes