Will my ex come back?

5 days ago, my bf ended our relationship. He got so angry and blew up! (Major trust issues) I left him alone for 3 days. 2 nights ago, I called him. He surprisingly answered, I asked how he was. He asked me and I asked if he could talk. He said he was at his friends house. So i asked him to call me when he gets a minute. He didn't. Why would he answer if he didn't wanna talk? I'm baffled? He was controlling throughout our relationship. So my guess is that he's making me wait it out. But will he call? And why did he answer in first place if he didn't actually wanna talk?

By the way, the night he ended it, he called me a crazy bitch I got upset and when he called I didn't answer, he then texted saying you're obviously meeting someone else. I didn't reply. I was so upset.
... and after I called him and he said he's at his friends, I texted him saying I didn't answer cuz I was upset with him and if he would call me bk that would be great

41

Most Helpful Guy

• If there's trust issues its not good sign. Normally when a guy has trust issues its because he's fooling around and trying to cover it up. Im not saying he is it just sounds a bit dodgy to me. Give him space, call him and maybe set up a coffee and talk about it. Present your issues and your thoughts and work from there

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's cheating. He's controlling? you must ask yourself why would you want someone to control you. Perhaps you should take this time to evaluate you. If you could careless about someone controlling you... Don't worry he will come back unless he found someone better than you most controlling people come back to the people that allow them to control them.