How do I let go of a girl who keeps coming back?

This girl I like friendzoned me and when I try to let go, she just keeps coming back.. So what do I do? Should I change my behavior to her or tell her on the face again?

• Change my behaviour
  • Tell her that I can't be her friend

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If your intentions with her are purely romantic and you in no way want 'just friendship' then begin to cut ties! It's most likely that she just sees you as a friend. I'm not saying that feelings can't change, but in the long-run, its not good to put yourself in a situation where what both of you want is so different from the other. The best way is usually to just start pulling back. Answer her texts less and less, give shorter responses, etc ect. She will eventually get the hint and you will begin to become less invested.

• What do you mean by "less invested"?

• By saying 'less invested' I more or less mean that you will start to feel less reliance/desire to keep letting her back in your life/let her influence it! Your emotional ties (because its impossible to truly like someone without forming them) will most likely start to break.