Why girls have to be so crazy?

Why girl's have to be so crazy ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the reason men see women as crazy is because men tend to simple & look at things logically. While women are more complex & view things emotionally. Also, women tend to worry more than men do, & like to vent & speak their mind. Men are more rash & don't like to talk about their feelings, as much. Of course there are always exceptions, but for the most part, genders have these differences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not the last 3 how I know they ar crazy as hell and why girl have to get marry to damn fast what happen to get to know each other

• I'd have to know more about the women you are talking about to decide if they are crazy. The reason women marry so fast is because they feel pressure from society to do so. I think couples should get to know each other first, & make sure they are making the right decision. But some women feel pressure to meet society's norm. Our society looks down on single women, calls them crazy cat ladies. I personally don't care what society thinks of me, I'll do what is right for me, & not what they think is right for me.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, unfortunately we not even know what we want. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the problem and they blame us 4 no damn reason

• haha, as the logical part try to understand and agree, otherwise there always gonna be conflict. about getting married, take your time dude, Im a crazy logical woman, so just give the right reasons and she will understand. just don't fool her around if you don't want commitment.

• "[...]the main reason why women are crazy is because men are stupid."

George Carlin knows what's up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we have a protein in our DNA called CRAZY-O-TEIN! It makes us do stuff that even we can't explain.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it's hilarious.

3|3
    0|0
  • haha hormones

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because we know what we want but can't seem to get it... You know that song "I can't get no... dananant... satisfaction!"

0|0
    0|0
    • I wich I was born in Seventies girl's was more understanding but now they want control as but not me hell no

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes