Why girls have to be so crazy?

Why girl's have to be so crazy ?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the reason men see women as crazy is because men tend to simple & look at things logically. While women are more complex & view things emotionally. Also, women tend to worry more than men do, & like to vent & speak their mind. Men are more rash & don't like to talk about their feelings, as much. Of course there are always exceptions, but for the most part, genders have these differences.

• Not the last 3 how I know they ar crazy as hell and why girl have to get marry to damn fast what happen to get to know each other

• I'd have to know more about the women you are talking about to decide if they are crazy. The reason women marry so fast is because they feel pressure from society to do so. I think couples should get to know each other first, & make sure they are making the right decision. But some women feel pressure to meet society's norm. Our society looks down on single women, calls them crazy cat ladies. I personally don't care what society thinks of me, I'll do what is right for me, & not what they think is right for me.

Most Helpful Guy