Getting over an EX boyfriend? Need help!!!?

How do you get over someone you loved so truly and so deeply?

A 3 year relationship gone in a flash.

It sucks...

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• cry when you feel like crying, dont sit in the house and mope, get out , distract yourself, hell write angry stuff and poems , make voodoo dolls of him... thats what i do and it helps me to remember why it didn't work out in the first place... think about all the nasty things that turned you off from him... replace his spot with a new goal

• Im currently going through the same thing. As hard as it might be, try to not find pieces of him in everything (I know I do that without even thinking about it). Try baking a cake or going on a run. I wouldn't say to move on yet, but start at least thinking about dating other people. It will make you feel better to know that you're world isn't over, that you can still find someone to get to know that well again. Everyone goes through these things before finding 'the one'.