Would you contact an ex that you hated if you found out their father passed away?

My ex BF, who broke up with me, was a real douche and desperately wanted to stay friends after the break up (played mind games making me think he wanted me back but didn't). I was so pissed and hurt that I told him I wanted no contact with him ever again. A month has gone by and I just found out his father passed away. I never met his Dad, and even though I am still enraged over what happened, should I text or email him my condolences?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't contact him at the end of the day he played with your head and he twisted your heart to think he wanted you if you contact him he is going to see an opportunity to walk back in and so the same and probably this time with use the "grieving" as an excuse people like that thrive on lying and pulling one over on others an opportunist stay away, you didn't know his father why should you feel the need to give sympathyto him or condolences.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• honestly no. this is a person who doesn't give a fuck bout you. if your dad died he wouldn't say anything to you. I would give him my condolences if I ran into him in public if I remembered but that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it would be nice of you to e-mail him condolences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooope. It's obvious he didn't want you in his life. Don't try to be were you weren't wanted despite the circumstances.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes