Guys, if you and your ex broke up why do some guys continue to call, text, or want to see her?

Guys, if you and your ex broke up why do some guys continue to call, text, or want to see her every blue moon? If y'all are not together why would you care what she does? If the guy is the one who called it quits?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it depends on the nature of the previous relationship. There are cases, and they aren't common, but there are cases where exes really do just want to stay in touch, stay friends, albeit distant ones. I know someone like this, *ahem*, he has a friend from high school, briefly dated, but she isn't on the "no-fly ex list". He'd still hand out with her on occasion, and despite that mutual attraction, they've grown beyond that. Wouldn't consider it a threat to the existing relationship, as both may have happy ones.

Just plain curiosity, I guess. Like, oh, I wonder how that person I knew really well is holding up? You know, like in a general sense. I wouldn't sweat it, especially if it's a "once in a blue moon" kind of deal.

It's best to just ask directly. You'll know by his response what he actually wants out of the interaction with her. It'll either be, "oh, I dunno, just bein' friendly," or "uhhhh... I, ah, actually I- we don't really talk THAT much, I'm just being nice... you know... it's really not that big a deal." Get what I'm sayin?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just confusing to women, why be friends. I guess I'm still in love with him, and it hurt to be friends right now...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes