I cry over my ex gf?

Every night i cry over my ex gf. we broke up because life got between us. i love her with more than my whole heart i believe she's the one even tho we are 15 me and 13 her but we are both mentally and physically mature. i wrote her a love song. i dont want to get over her. she told me she wants to retry in a year when she will be a bit older. we couldnt date cause of her parents. help pls i love her dont say things like move on

62

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has it been since you'll broke up? Trust me i know how you feel I was with my bf for a yr and even planned on getting married but he broke up with me out of no where I was so heartbroken and cried as if someone had passed away. . i was so crushed even lost my appetite but eventually I had to take it a day at a time. Now him and I have recently started to get a bit close again we hang out, we kiss etc but he still doesn't want a relationship. . i guess what I'm saying is that if u feel she's the one dnt wish everyday how u want it to happen now give it some time. She needs time to clear her mind and dnt be so clingy because than you will push her away.. give her her space right now and maybe u can text her "hey hope u have a great day" that gives her the option to text back or leave as is make her think about u here and there without being like ur waiting on her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it has been 4 days since we broke up. it wasn't a bad breakup so we talk casually. i dont know how she feels but im ruined. i hide it from her and as you said i dont wanna be clingy. i miss her smile, her voice, her face, her kisses, i miss the whole HER :(

• oops fail thought it was another one too xD anyways thank you!