I cry over my ex gf?

Every night i cry over my ex gf. we broke up because life got between us. i love her with more than my whole heart i believe she's the one even tho we are 15 me and 13 her but we are both mentally and physically mature. i wrote her a love song. i dont want to get over her. she told me she wants to retry in a year when she will be a bit older. we couldnt date cause of her parents. help pls i love her dont say things like move on

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has it been since you'll broke up? Trust me i know how you feel I was with my bf for a yr and even planned on getting married but he broke up with me out of no where I was so heartbroken and cried as if someone had passed away. . i was so crushed even lost my appetite but eventually I had to take it a day at a time. Now him and I have recently started to get a bit close again we hang out, we kiss etc but he still doesn't want a relationship. . i guess what I'm saying is that if u feel she's the one dnt wish everyday how u want it to happen now give it some time. She needs time to clear her mind and dnt be so clingy because than you will push her away.. give her her space right now and maybe u can text her "hey hope u have a great day" that gives her the option to text back or leave as is make her think about u here and there without being like ur waiting on her

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it has been 4 days since we broke up. it wasn't a bad breakup so we talk casually. i dont know how she feels but im ruined. i hide it from her and as you said i dont wanna be clingy. i miss her smile, her voice, her face, her kisses, i miss the whole HER :(

• Show All
    • oops fail thought it was another one too xD anyways thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• You need a hug, but it's true you guys are not mentally and physically mature yet and you may have a huge about this in the future because it hurts right now because you haven't experienced many of the pains and pleasures life will give you yet.

hang in there kid

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with what you just said and I laughed when I saw your profile name. Nice!!

• Its really hard right now i can't get enough sleep. It wasn't anything like my previous relationships... i dont know what to do i just want her to come back. but i know she's pressured from school and such things so she doesn't have time for relationship thing. thats why i think its unfair.. fucking life and universe vs us

• Aw I know it's ok :(( It will get better and you will be stronger after this. Just make sure to face your problems sober or without doing any bad things so you dont depend on bad things in the future and take it from a college kid :) You'll be def be stronger and manly and girls dig that. Just hang in there :p

• If u guys really love each other thing will workout trust me. But u could just have a really big crush. My friends have done this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey Fart you're an ass, leave the kid alone.
    Hey kid it's ok to have feelings, obviously Mr. Fart don't have feelings are a girl because he's an ass, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw, if you really love each other things will work out. I'm sure you're feeling very raw right now but try not to let the emotions overwhelm you channel them into music or art.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to laugh about this when you get older

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's okay to cry, and no both of you are not mentally mature. Do not bother to argue that you are. With time comes change you never know how things will change with time.

2|0
    0|0
  • life is going to kick your a**

0|1
    1|1

Recommended myTakes