Want to calculate the likelihood of your current relationship ending in Breakup or divorce?

Let t represent the time-length of a relationship (in months) and b (t) represent the likelihood of it ending in breakup or divorce (in percentage) (between now and the infinite future):

b (t)=100(0.970)^t ; t must be greater than 0.

This will tell you the percent chance of your relationship or marriage ending in breakup or divorce between now and the infinite future.

Link to complete explanation of how I found this: talkaboutmarriage.com/.../...-breakup-divorce.html
Also, time starts from the first date or date or transformation of relationship type to romantic.

32

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll try it with my ex, we were together for 5 months.

B (5) = 85.9%

Well, shit.