I lost him? Please help me?

Its been 2 weeks that I didn't see my boyfriend.. I already mentioned in another article that my parents dont let me go out a lot wich is ruining my relationship. And they took my phone 2weeks ago and they give it to me once a week only.. now I barely talk to him. Anyway my dear friends yesterday he called me and he said that he can't take it anymore.. we can't see each other and we barely talk its like we're in a relationship but we're not. We agreed to break up but deeply I didn't want to. I've been crying for two days. Finally he sent me this message after the call : "Being with you was the best thing that could have happend to me! I will never forget what we had ♥Although we're not together anymore Bas you have to know that ill be there always next to you and ill still be your refuge :) I hope you know that the close moments we had will stay carved on my heart forever and so will u.. its good you said what you had on your mind ! its the most appropriate thing to do :) forever in my heart soos ♥. Good night " I dont want our relationship to end this way.. we dont deserve that. For the love of God someone help me :'(

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear Choloe, Begin your Beguine in life by taking back your life, taking back your self respect, taking back your will to fight for someone you Obviously Love and desperately Want to be With-------I've been crying for two days. And there's more in store if you stand for This and stooping to whatever poop your parents decide to throw your way to get you under their Controlling Tom Thumb. Put an end to the madness, put an end to the tyranny, it's time you stood up for yourself, for your rights and being 18--------Meet the parents.
    You're going to lose this treasure, sweetie. Guys like him are hard to find and hard to Get as Finder's Keepers. Your parents may be taking the bull by the horns with whatever your reasons to be still living under one roof, but it's time you became your own straw boss and got off their saddle and in one of your own. You need your own life, you don't have one living with them as Three birds of a feather. And now you are losing the one fine feather friend, a soul mate for possibly life, to Stay and be ruled with an iron fist.
    For the love of God, wake up, girl, and Allow me the best piece of advice you could ever Hope to get here. You either take matters into your own hands and take a strong stand or Regret it the rest of your born days, I promise you.
    Sit down with mom and dad and have a long serious talk. Make some sort of compromise... You're 'Allowing' Them to take over your whole well being and it's got to stop or Else-----Continue always down a beaten path.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank u so much... I made my parents change their minds :)

• Dear Chloe, thank you for allowing me to show you the way, my prayers and best wishes go out to you and hopefully with the love of your life... xxoo

• I'm smiling ear to ear, you done me proud, sweetie, I am so happy... Thank you for making my days... xxoo