SEX? What should I do?

Ok... that got your attention... Lol. My ex finished with me due to trust issues. So the past 6 weeks of us finishing, he calls occasionally. Usually in the evening to check if I'm with anyone else. This is hard because I want to get back with him but he just calls to check what I'm doing and if I don't answer my phone, he will send nasty texts saying that he thinks I'm with someone and then wants nothing to do with me. How can I get round not answering my phone without making him get mad? I don't know what he wants from me because when I say I wanna see him he changes the subject yet I can't move on. My objective is to make him miss me by not always answering my phone but for him to not think the worst? I thought about answering but making an excuse to finish the call sooner?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy is trying to control you while being free himself. GET HIM OUT of your life. Ever heard the expression "can't have your cake and eat it too"? He is insecure and immature and takes it out on you; so he breaks up with you, doesn't want to talk about getting back together, but thinks he has the right to know what you're doing and who you are with? I know it's hard to give up when you already set your mind before that you guys would always be together, but this type of problem is what usually leads to men abusing women. They keep thinking you're up to something and their insecurities get worse with time; he'll be checking your phone and calling every second you're apart, won't want you to go anywhere and anytime you don't answer or he doesn't get you he'll freak out (a lot like he does now) except you'll be living with him and he might lash out.

Maybe him breaking up with you is a good thing for you now so you can see he is not the type of man you need, he has serious issues so maybe you should go ahead and try moving on. Don't answer him at all anymore. Chances are, he'll show up somewhere you are supposed to be, but tell him he made his choice and you are not gonna be his puppy on a string any more; his insecurity should not be your problem. Maybe recommend that he get a counselor too. If he gets aggressive/stalkerish get a restraining order. Do what you must but be strong ok. Good luck!

• He has hit me before.

• I am sorry to hear that... Be strong honey, you need to do this for you. Doesn't make sense you spend your life trying to convince this man you love him alone when he's hellbent on seeing otherwise. I know it's hard but it will be worth it ok. And get that restraining order as soon as he starts his crap.