Help? how do u get over someone and stay friends?

I've been in love with this guy for about 4 years and all he does is lead me on.. so I really need help to get over him so I can finally stop getting hurt by him repeatedly. Im not saying he's the only bad person here but im not going into extremes.. Any advice is welcome!

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Try me lolz

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was something like that he led me on, treated me badly, cheated on me, etc. You have to give yourself time to move on and do things that distract you and go hang out with your friends. My ex of 5 years broke up with me about 6 months ago but it took a lot of time for me to move on and heal but I've healed. Write down what you don't want in your next boyfriend like write down the qualities of what you think an ideal boyfriend should be someone you have in mind. If he goes to school act like he doesn't exist that's what I do and it works like a charm. Just don't pay him any attention just walk and don't look back. You have to give yourself time to move on. I cannot stand guys who lead young women on and then out of the blue just break up with them for no good reason