Help? how do u get over someone and stay friends?

I've been in love with this guy for about 4 years and all he does is lead me on.. so I really need help to get over him so I can finally stop getting hurt by him repeatedly. Im not saying he's the only bad person here but im not going into extremes.. Any advice is welcome!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try me lolz

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was something like that he led me on, treated me badly, cheated on me, etc. You have to give yourself time to move on and do things that distract you and go hang out with your friends. My ex of 5 years broke up with me about 6 months ago but it took a lot of time for me to move on and heal but I've healed. Write down what you don't want in your next boyfriend like write down the qualities of what you think an ideal boyfriend should be someone you have in mind. If he goes to school act like he doesn't exist that's what I do and it works like a charm. Just don't pay him any attention just walk and don't look back. You have to give yourself time to move on. I cannot stand guys who lead young women on and then out of the blue just break up with them for no good reason

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• This is a really tricky question and really you are the only person who can come up with the answer on how to if there is one because everyone's situation is different, how long and well you knew each other before getting together, how long you were together, what the relationship was like and what the break up was like all attribute to whether it is possible... If you have the answer of if you CAN be friends then you won't have to ask how x

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on what type of relationship and what level of emotional involvement you guys had.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes