Is there any easy ways to deal with a broken heart?

I lost my appetite, my head hurts like crazy and as hard as I try to stop thinking of this man, it hurts. I broke it off and I know it's for the better. All he kept doing was hurting me and I couldnt take it anymore. As crazy as it sounds, im heart broken. I dont want him back cause I know It's for the best but why am I hurting? I can't eat even if I try.. is there anyways to make this heal faster?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It will go away. It doesn't seem like it but it does.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a change of pace and a distraction. If you can, take some time off to travel out of town. Throw away anything that might remind you of him. Even if you feel crappy, force yourself to be social. Eat, try your best to sleep. Allow yourself moments of weakness - if you need to cry, then cry. Let it all out and then dust yourself off. Listen to happy music.

Get up in the morning and take that extra time to do your hair and makeup. BE GOOD TO YOURSELF and realize that you made the right decision!

Hang out with some girl friends, join a gym and work out the frustration. That is what has worked best for me. And if you can, avoid romantic movies or books for a while.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• There are no ways to easily deal with a broken heart.
    Suck it up, sister. That's life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some compassion and understanding are well overdue. Yes, "it's life" but she's asking for advice. Instead of offering empty words, give her a concrete course of action to take.

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately no there isn't an easy way I went through a really really bad break up 5 years ago and it still hurts but it doesn't hurt as much any more. You just have to give it time. I left the country coz it hurt so bad just got up and left for me that was the best thing to do we lived together he moved into my place after a week of being together and we were stuck to the hip for 2 years then it was over. Yes it was extreme but that's what I needed to do to be ok. I think about him sometimes he has moved on and so have I. You just need you time and time to heal you also have to remember why it ended. He came into your life for a reason good or bad it gave you something be thankful for what it gave you and that's a better understanding of what it is you want and how you want to be treated. So that the next time you don't settle I know it's hard and it hurts but with time it gets better it really does and the next person might be the one you have to get your heartbroken before you know yourself and what you want chin up it will be ok

2|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately there's noneasy way besides giving it time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes