Is there any easy ways to deal with a broken heart?

I lost my appetite, my head hurts like crazy and as hard as I try to stop thinking of this man, it hurts. I broke it off and I know it's for the better. All he kept doing was hurting me and I couldnt take it anymore. As crazy as it sounds, im heart broken. I dont want him back cause I know It's for the best but why am I hurting? I can't eat even if I try.. is there anyways to make this heal faster?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It will go away. It doesn't seem like it but it does.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a change of pace and a distraction. If you can, take some time off to travel out of town. Throw away anything that might remind you of him. Even if you feel crappy, force yourself to be social. Eat, try your best to sleep. Allow yourself moments of weakness - if you need to cry, then cry. Let it all out and then dust yourself off. Listen to happy music.

Get up in the morning and take that extra time to do your hair and makeup. BE GOOD TO YOURSELF and realize that you made the right decision!

Hang out with some girl friends, join a gym and work out the frustration. That is what has worked best for me. And if you can, avoid romantic movies or books for a while.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE