I'm pregnant and ex bf keeps bugging me; is it wrong to ignore him?

My ex left me 5 minutes before we found out I was pregnant. i was devastated and he seemed to not care. The next day he came by to drop off my stuff and to offer to help pay for me to get an abortion. I told him that I'm keeping the baby. I don't want child support or anything; because that means I would still have to be in contact with him. I had dated him for so long and he really broke my heart for no reason; other than the fact that he doesn't want a gf anymore. Anyway he keeps calling and texting me to see how I am and if I "took care of the problem" I told him I'm keeping the baby and that he doesn't owe me anything; I even told him I would have papers drawn up that excludes him from ever having to pay me; but he still bothers me. I've been ignoring him, but sometimes I feel bad for doing so; because deep down i still love him. Am I justified in not talking to him; if all he wants is to berate me and chop me down?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You are completely justified. I would block his # and refuse to speak to him if I were you.

What Guys Said 3

• He basically doesn't want to be a parent at all... not necessarily paying for the baby but he doesn't want someone from his genes running around.

If I were you I'd tell confront him about leaving you for no reason and that you don't care what he wants...
    because he truly doesn't deserve getting his way... he's a real prick imo.

I hate guys like that who can't take responsibility for their own actions.

• It isn't wrong. You aren't being unreasonable at all.

• He should pay child support though, you owe it to both you and your child to get child support - please reconsider, for your own sake.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not wrong to ignore him provided he maintains the attitude that he doesn't want to be in the child's life.