My boyfriend dumped me because he found out I was working in a rub & tugs?

I mean for real? He has been going to these places all the time before he met me so he knew what I was doing, so why the sudden break up? I didn't go further than blowing and it is a job. I get paid for it. Was it because I worked from home as well? I do it occasionally as well so I don't think he is justified in doing what he did. We have been going out for 9 months. He didn't even tell me the reason why.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• u can't work and hav a decent man you gotta choose the lifestyle u want. all of my friends who work who told there guy eitha get dumped, used for money or bribed or exposed to family and friends and all had it thrown bak in there face at sum point no matter how ok the guy was wen they told them