My boyfriend dumped me because he found out I was working in a rub & tugs?

I mean for real? He has been going to these places all the time before he met me so he knew what I was doing, so why the sudden break up? I didn't go further than blowing and it is a job. I get paid for it. Was it because I worked from home as well? I do it occasionally as well so I don't think he is justified in doing what he did. We have been going out for 9 months. He didn't even tell me the reason why.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• u can't work and hav a decent man you gotta choose the lifestyle u want. all of my friends who work who told there guy eitha get dumped, used for money or bribed or exposed to family and friends and all had it thrown bak in there face at sum point no matter how ok the guy was wen they told them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not judging you, you have every right to make money how ever you want. The thing is, its the same as being a prostitute and how many guys really want to date a prostitute? Being totally serious. Who knows why he dumped you. Maybe he decided he didn't want that in his life. People change their minds.

0|1
    0|0
    • "I'm not judging you"

I hate this phrase. Everyone judges everyone, all the time, based on anything from clothing to skin color to general appearance.

You have every right to judge anyone for whatever reason you see fit.

• Speak for yourself. I have no idea what she's been thru. True, people do judge all the time and yes, I'm sure I do too cuz I'm not perfect either but I try not to. If you want to judge everyone you come across, be my guest.

• Define these places. You don't know if he has or has not actually gotten something. Second there's a difference between doing that and doing that in a relationship. You kept that hidden from him for 9 months and you didn't think he'd be mad. Be straight up, if a guy doesn't want you blowing strangers for money (almost all guys) don't date them. Or stop, especially since you can give him something... I suggest you find a different job is you want a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • he didn't dump you because you suck for cash. he did it because you did not trust him enough to tell him. it is time to let him go and focus on your career, which you would have chosen over him anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • He didn't trust me enough to tell me about his past either. But yeah I would have chosen my clients over a hypocritical monger any day. Time to find a new boyfriend

What Girls Said 2

• well, let's say.. you're a prostitute, and even guys who visit these places would never ever want to date these women. i mean, if i would be the guy i would imagine all the dicks while giving you french kiss. so yes, you should have been upfront with your job, with him and in the future. or you quit and look for something that is considered 'dateable'

0|0
    0|0
    • Why should a girl want a guy who got blow jobs from prostitute?

• He didn't tell me about his past either. I found out from his friends so he is a hypocrite

• yep. he's basically not better than you then. i wouldn't want a guy like that either

• If that's a lifestyle you enjoy, and you have every right too, you should be with someone who is understanding of it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes