Why can't I get over him? Why am I not letting go?

I have a crush on this guy and it's been like this for over a year. I am in a constant emotional battle with him, because he gives mixed signals and he is known for being a player, so with that said... I know he's no good for me. Why is it hard for me to let go of him then? Why am I still holding on? I feel like I haven't liked any other guy but him. I want to let go, but I have no idea why I can't. I don't even find him physical attractive. Is it desperation? An ego thing? What's my problem?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably stinging you along, every time he notices your might be losing interest, he throws you a bread crumb. He likes to keep you on the hook so he feels like he has a few to choose from. He's basically using you to stroke his ego. You'll eventually get over him, I know it sucks but one day you'll realize you are done with his ass and it'll be over.