My crush has a girlfriend and I'm dying Please help?

Long story short. I had a crush on this guy since forever. He leads me on. My best friend told me he's a player and will never settle down. I know and accept that fact. Just yesterday his Facebook said "in a relationship". My best friend asked him and he confirmed he has a gf now. I'm so depressed I feel so horribly sad no words can describe. After a few hours he texted me saying he's sorry for kissing me and leading me on, and we should "stop talking to each other at least for now". I SURE won't text him anymore, I have my self-esteem, but how do I deal with this heart break? Thanks.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• if he is a "playa" than he probably thinks with his balls, not his brains. Really, just go to the grocery store pick up a gigantic tub of your favorite icecream\yogurt\whatever, watch a movie of some guy you'd "want to go a round with" and forget about your crush.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can feel your hurt <\3
    But there is nothing you can do right now to solve this
    Unless you start playing the mind games
    Here is a plane i hope it will help , if doesn't you lost him anyway
    1. Wear clothes that gives you a nice sexy figure
    2. work out and put on some makeup
    3. DATE other guys in his presence !
    Or at least let him see you out with male company. Show him that your happy without him and there are other guys desire you " guys want what other guys have "
    He'll eventually realize he might made a mistake by letting you go ;)

I wish this helped
    Update with how it goes

• Yea and never contact him even if he does ignooore him this is very important

• You will lose him if he felt your still interested and still wants him because he will test the waters to see if u still interested then he would think he's right not to choose you but if you ignored him he'll wonder weather he lost u or not.. this is the hard truth but if u can't completely ignore him only ignore the texts you can take his phone calls but make it short and act busy tell him u are in middle of something or ur with someone right now this will drive him crazy

if all of this didn't work

I will give you plan B but lets wait and see

xoxo

• Yah thank you :) Whenever I see him at school and I'm with a guy I'll try to enjoy his company as much as possible in front of him, but when I'm alone I just ignore him and walk pass him...