Help please it hurts sooo bad?

My first ever relationship with a guy and he was the one who first said I luv u 2 weeks later he says I dont have feelings for u any more sorry
Huh who does that I just feel like my heart's been broken into pieces it just hurts sooooo much what do I do
I feel I have no reason to live should I just die it's better then this pain should I?
I dont know what to do who to trust
My heart just heart's

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First relationships never last. Most of the time, neither do second, third, fourth, and so on. You're hitting the age where you're going to find that out.

Just tough it out a little at a time, day by day. It will get easier as time goes on. It may not seem like it right now, but it will.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If your bf or however can tell you they love you with a mouth full of lies, did you even get to know the guy or did just jump without asking why its just a word of expression that's all. I understand breaks are hard and yes they suck, my first love now my ex broke up with me 6 months ago it was a shot right in my stomach but I've healed from it now. It was your first relationship ur first love that doesn't mean that it'll be your last. Every relationship you go through is a learning experience. Did you even get to know him like did you try to talk to him and see if you two shared anything in common before you decided you wanted to tie a knot. Because that's something I learned from my last relationship is that you have to get to know people before you decide you want to jump. Sure you might like them now but if you get to know them a little more you may realize that they weren't who you thought they were. Relax and wipe your face it is not the end of ur life. You still are young and are going to meet other young men even in college. Just because he was your first love doesn't mean he will be your last love. I would never dump someone over a text message, I would do it face to face that's what my ex did. I've healed now and I've moved on with my life it took me a while to realize that he didn't deserve me after all not after the way he treated me, and used me, cheated on me, etc. My ex who goes to the same HS is a player which to me a while to realize that. He doesn't know what he wants in a girl or what he wants in a relationship and he doesn't know what a relationship is he's like afraid of commitment. I think he was just playing your feelings, it doesn't sound like he was ready for a relationship plus young women mature faster than guys. HS boys don't know anything about love or relationships they are still going through puberty. In my case I don't' think he is ready for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry to hear. About ur break up u seem to be awesome he didn't deserve u
      And yes I did get to know him first we became good frnds then we thought of being more than that
      Well I dont feel sad anymore I just feel angry he's a complete moron

• You don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve you, I'm a junior in high school and not so interested in dating right now. I mean I want to date but not right now I'd rather get to know a guy first before I decide to jump, or I might wait till college to date who knows. That's good that you two became friends first, great idea because I didn't do that with my first bf I just jumped without asking why. Don't be mad at yourself everyone makes mistakes trust me its not the end of the world. Maybe he just doesn't know what he wants in a relationship who knows. And thank you very much, I'm just trying to make more friends in high school and socialize more with people and guys as well and so far its been going well for me. Its okay, no hard feelings I've healed although it wasn't easy for me it took me about 6 months to get over him. Now I know what I want in a relationship, and I know I deserve better. I can't stand guys that want a relationship but don't want to commitment.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• First of all, stop that nonsense about not living. You're better than that. Yes, breakups fucking suck. No, this won't be your last one. Realize that every relationship is a learning experience. Use this one to learn about life and move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • You are so young, just learn from your mistakes and trek on. It will take many heart breaks until you find the one who could hold the pieces together.

1|0
    0|0
    • I asked him is it my fault he just said dont have feelings for u
      It just hearts so bad

• Show All
    • Some poeple here r soo nice help u in ur difficult times
      Thank u

• It will NEVER be easy, it takes determination and effort to have a happy healthy relationship, find someone who is willing to put in as much as you are, and don't believe in hollywood love

• You just gotta move on. No decent dude would come out and say "I love you" and two weeks later disavow that by saying "I don't have feelings for you, sorry." Maybe he's a player or maybe he's immature, it's hard to say. The only way to mend a broken heart is to keep growing as an individual. There is no other way, believe me.

0|0
    0|0
  • jab hum amam insano ko khuda ka rutba deny lagen to ak thokar hum ko sekhati hai k insan to insan hota hy matlab parast, khudgarz, bewafa... sirf ALLAH hi ki zat hy jo mukamal hy bharose k layek hy... ye shukar ada karo k es tayjarbey ki koi bari qimat nahi ada ki, warna mohabbat kisi matlab parast say ho to bohat bari qimat bhi ada karni parti hy aap ko aur aap ki family ko... zindagi esi ka nam hy... aag me jalty bhi raho aur muskurate bhi raho... best of luck

0|0
    0|0
    • wo aap k kabil hi nahi tha... zara socho wo banda jo itni jaldi apni zindagi ka etna bara faisla kare aur pehr jaye... wo sari zindagi aap ko es tarah hi tang rakhta... qudrat k kuch falsely hame pasand nahi aty.. magar wo hamare ley behter hoty hain... aur ye bhi dekh ley k u ane aur jane ka koi maqsad to nahi tha

• He didn't love you it was just a crush, you most likely was more mature than him
    he is young not into relationship you two have to be least 13-17 , just give it time
    real love will come your way that guy isn't the one

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow up, obviously he didn't love you. My ex left me for another dude after dating over a year and and breaking up with me cold turkey a week after telling me how excited she was about marrying me. You will get over it just takes time.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes you are the only one in the history of the world to experience this phenomena. I think that you should instantly run out to V. S. and buy you some silky panties and a great bra, maybe hit up the Gap and get some tight jeans or a sexy skirt/dress and maybe get your hair and/or nails done. Once you are all girl'd up, go out and have a good time. Get out there, see and be seen.

You are so young. 18. Damn you have not yet started to live life and you want to end it. No man/woman is worth killing yourself over.

I personally did not find the one for me until 14 years ago and I am presently 43.

We all go through it, you are not alone.

Enjoy being single because there are times that you are so gonna wish that you still were single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just a teenagers stuff sorry for telling u that but 99% of teenagers love is only n experince nothing more nothing less

0|0
    0|0
  • typical teenage behavior,

what to do, who to trust? certainly NOT the internets troll. you do not belong here.

who to trust? not your teenage surrounding too, they are lame, inexperienced, troll minded, will give crap intel witch can lead sometimes to suicide.

Oh yeah, suicide can happens if you stay alone with your thoughs too.

how about trusting your family? yeah, that sound dumb but actually they are the one who knows best plus past time experience

turn that crap internet and computer at the instant, and go the best/secure value : YOUR PARENTS.

life = you are doing it right..

damn, feels good to be a whiteknight

1|0
    0|0
  • hahaa everyone else pretty much nailed it.

0|0
    0|1
  • its a first relationship sooo... akuna matta

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweetie it's something everyone goes through. It may seem like the end of the world now, but one day you'll be able to laugh about it. The pain will go away.
    For now, spend time doing things you enjoy, hobbies and stuff, it will take your mind off things. You're so young and have so much to look forward to, even if it doesn't seem like that at the moment. You will find a better guy and you WILL be happy again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ithank u
      Ur very sweet ur self very kind
      Thank u for ur advice and hope :-)

• Be thankful you experienced your first break-up at a much younger age than a lot of people. I had my first short-lived relationship end up with a terrible and embarrassing break-up in my early 20s as a college senior.

0|0
    0|0
  • After you realize only a douchebag would treat you like that it will be easier to get over it

1|0
    0|0
  • this is life, i know it's pretty hard, i've been through almost same thing and the only person you ever imagine to be with you always doesn't have any feeling any more nor cares about you and still hates you for years

0|0
    0|0
    • I loved him who does that
      Just text I dont have feelings for u any more

What Girls Said 6

• Don't think like that. Guys will pass through your life. There will be one who stays for the right reasons and he will be right for you. Don't trust or believe what a guy says too soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clearly you're not going to kill yourself so I'm not even going to insult you for that offensive bullshit because you're a child.

Anyway, everyone goes through this. It does suck a lot, but you'll get over it. There's way more dudes out there than that dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • take a moment and listen to the lyrics of this song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmpmkxu9wiU

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry didn't get it

• force yourself to use your brain, know everything isn't perfect and will not be perfect, and a lot of things worse than this can and will happen to you in future.

• "Waaaaah my highschool crush broke up with me, my life is over!!1!"
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • Ur mean im young and heart broken my first break up
      I know u think im stupid and dramatic but i have feelings I have a heart u could at least be sympathetic

• I would be sympathetic, if you relayed your feelings in a less dramatic way. Threatening suicide over something so petty is kind of insulting to people, who are actually suicidal.

Break ups suck, especially your first one, ESPECIALLY since the guy was a turd about it. But it's not the end of the world.

• Girl you are too young to be talking like this. I'm not for sure your exact age but if you are younger than 18 than you are probably early years of High school. So you have a long way to go when it comes to relationships. You have a lot to learn. The best thing abut break ups is it teaches you a lesson so you don't make the Same mistake. And honestly you probably weren't in love you were just lusting... Everything happens for a reason and the answer to that reason will be 10 years later when you are walking down the isle with your newly husband :)...

Stay strong. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I loved him who does that
      by the way thank u ur comment made me happy for2 min at least
      But it was the first time I loved and he dumped me over a text message
      Who does that

• Show All
    • Umm 3 weeks

• Yeah. That's a little to soon. So maybe you just freaked him out. Idk. Guys are weird ;) can't live with them can't live without them. Lol

• Awww... I just went through the same thing weeks ago. First relationship ever, we broke up and I was crushed. I even did the same thing as to threatening to kill myself. Lol. Oh how foolish I feel now. As u will weeks from now too.
    Time will heal. All I did was pray and kept reminding myself that everything happens for a reason. I thought about some of the reasons why we could have came across each other and I felt better. Some days I thought about him and got sad, some days I cried, some days I was mad... And some days I just didn't care altogether. But in the end I know I was better off without him. And trust me if a guy can tell you he loves you then 2 weeks later tells u he doesn't, you're better off without him too.
    Goodluck!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank s for cheering me up
      Ur very sweet and kind
      And I'm sorry for how some jerk treated u
      Thanks again :-)

• Ur welcome! I hope u feel better soon and think of it like this... if u have a scar, the pain doesn't go away right away, right? It takes time heal just like ur heart. Give it time and you'll feel better soon. :)

Recommended myTakes