Help please it hurts sooo bad?

My first ever relationship with a guy and he was the one who first said I luv u 2 weeks later he says I dont have feelings for u any more sorry
Huh who does that I just feel like my heart's been broken into pieces it just hurts sooooo much what do I do
I feel I have no reason to live should I just die it's better then this pain should I?
I dont know what to do who to trust
My heart just heart's

716

Most Helpful Guy

• First relationships never last. Most of the time, neither do second, third, fourth, and so on. You're hitting the age where you're going to find that out.

Just tough it out a little at a time, day by day. It will get easier as time goes on. It may not seem like it right now, but it will.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If your bf or however can tell you they love you with a mouth full of lies, did you even get to know the guy or did just jump without asking why its just a word of expression that's all. I understand breaks are hard and yes they suck, my first love now my ex broke up with me 6 months ago it was a shot right in my stomach but I've healed from it now. It was your first relationship ur first love that doesn't mean that it'll be your last. Every relationship you go through is a learning experience. Did you even get to know him like did you try to talk to him and see if you two shared anything in common before you decided you wanted to tie a knot. Because that's something I learned from my last relationship is that you have to get to know people before you decide you want to jump. Sure you might like them now but if you get to know them a little more you may realize that they weren't who you thought they were. Relax and wipe your face it is not the end of ur life. You still are young and are going to meet other young men even in college. Just because he was your first love doesn't mean he will be your last love. I would never dump someone over a text message, I would do it face to face that's what my ex did. I've healed now and I've moved on with my life it took me a while to realize that he didn't deserve me after all not after the way he treated me, and used me, cheated on me, etc. My ex who goes to the same HS is a player which to me a while to realize that. He doesn't know what he wants in a girl or what he wants in a relationship and he doesn't know what a relationship is he's like afraid of commitment. I think he was just playing your feelings, it doesn't sound like he was ready for a relationship plus young women mature faster than guys. HS boys don't know anything about love or relationships they are still going through puberty. In my case I don't' think he is ready for a relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry to hear. About ur break up u seem to be awesome he didn't deserve u
      And yes I did get to know him first we became good frnds then we thought of being more than that
      Well I dont feel sad anymore I just feel angry he's a complete moron

• You don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve you, I'm a junior in high school and not so interested in dating right now. I mean I want to date but not right now I'd rather get to know a guy first before I decide to jump, or I might wait till college to date who knows. That's good that you two became friends first, great idea because I didn't do that with my first bf I just jumped without asking why. Don't be mad at yourself everyone makes mistakes trust me its not the end of the world. Maybe he just doesn't know what he wants in a relationship who knows. And thank you very much, I'm just trying to make more friends in high school and socialize more with people and guys as well and so far its been going well for me. Its okay, no hard feelings I've healed although it wasn't easy for me it took me about 6 months to get over him. Now I know what I want in a relationship, and I know I deserve better. I can't stand guys that want a relationship but don't want to commitment.