Ex boyfriend left me to work abroad but is already moving on and it hasn't even been a week yet?

Hi,
My exboyfriend and I have been together for about 1 year and 3 months. Just recently, I would say 6 days ago he broke up with me because he accepted a job in singapore. Lately with all his uni and family commitments, he rarely had any time for me and since he is going to go overseas he thought it would be better to let me go so that I don't suffer waiting for him. He told me that he didn't want to do it, that I was the best thing that's happened to him and that he has never loved anyone like he loved me and he's not going to love someone like he did with me etc etc. But now I see him chasing another girl... I feel so betrayed and now I'm wondering if he even took the job to go singapore. I'm starting to think he used it as an excuse for him to go after another girl. I mean why get yourself into another serious relationship when you're going to leave next year in march?

I don't know what I should do or what to feel. So please, I need some advice. I need to get my life back on track.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can move on in virtually no time at all. It's part of our heritage, going back to hunter gatherer days. If you hunted a mammoth, and it got away, the hunter who sat around crying about it starved. His family starved.

The hunter who shrugged his shoulders and got after a new different mammoth in record time, he got fed. His family got fed.

We move on. Fast. Girls don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy is really deeply in love with a lady, he wouldn't be able to chase another so soon.