Does the way a boyfriend reacts to you breaking up with him show if he really loves you or just liked you?

We were together three months. He said he needs me and I knew he liked me but he never said he loved me... I was scared I loved him but it wasn't mutual.

When we broke up first he was shocked and was like ok I don't get it. The next day he demanded to know why and said we had so many good times together and i thought we enjoyed each otners company. Then a few days later he messaged me on facebook. Saying we had so many good memories and how much fun we had and that he just wanted to make me happy and he tried the best he could.

Then yestrday he messaged me a picture of a place we always used to. I just said lol because I didn't want to keep talking as it was stirring up old feelings and I still like him. After that we haven't spoken more.

What do you think?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• "Then yestrday he messaged me a picture of a place we always used to. I just said lol because I didn't want to keep talking"

Yeah, you're a shitty person. You can go fuck yourself.

• Yeah I didn't want to keep talking because I was scared I will never get over him and move on...