GUYS: What is the reason behind an ex"casually" txtng U after a breakup? random "how u been"? after 2 months being over? whats behind this?

I already moved on its been 2months, I already met someone so I have no desire to talk to him, he is use to me always replying even if it was SMALL talk I was the one more into our relationship then he was.. this is his second text and I haven't replied, what's the reason behind this? i am not trying to look too deep into it but he is already on dating sites, like why bother with me im sure he is busy with new chicks why text me? thanks for your kind time.

01