When a guy dumps a girl, do you think he would ever regret it?

I feel that guys wouldn't regret anything and that they are sort of selfish because they only consider their own feelings not anyone elses.

218

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been dumped before and the guy regretted it and I have been the one who broke up with someone and he regretted losing me. Only when a person truly realizes what they had or gets over the fact that they burned bridges with someone that was really special, will they regret it but I don't think it is selfish to not admit it once it is over unless you are trying to rekindle something. It is only selfish if a person can't be honest with the themselves and come to terms with their own decisions, why they did it, and if they have doubts for the benefit of their own emotional well-being.

• Hmmm... Yeah you actually have a point! But Its confusing like what am I suppose to do? I can't move on but I can't be like this I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. Do you think it would be a good idea to get together after some time? Or is it best to just try and move on

• Yeah but everything just relates back to him I think its best if i just do my own thing and your right! Gosh your so good at giving advice! THANK YOU!!!

• You're welcome and thanks for the MH :)