Sooo lonely! What can a wonderful woman do?

I have broken up with my man of 7years whom I adored until he went batsh! T. HOWEVER, after him I've dated and they all want is my body. Maybe because Im well mannered. .. I'm SexY& voluptuous, very intellectual, and very exotic looking in the face:) Men act like they had hit the jackpot and try to score when men meet me. Some show their true colors in an instant and/or some take years or months to show their true colors. SMH!!!
Anywayz I'm just looking for a cool dude to hang and laugh with and I'm not getting any luck. WtF am I doing wrong lol... ready to give up dating and be a nun. These dudes are freaks!!! smh
Nevermind my question LmaOoO y'all buGGin!
All negative folks can kiss my voluptuous behind because I don't have time. Now there's a nursery rhyme. Peace to ignorance.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh, life is like that.