Sooo lonely! What can a wonderful woman do?

I have broken up with my man of 7years whom I adored until he went batsh! T. HOWEVER, after him I've dated and they all want is my body. Maybe because Im well mannered. .. I'm SexY& voluptuous, very intellectual, and very exotic looking in the face:) Men act like they had hit the jackpot and try to score when men meet me. Some show their true colors in an instant and/or some take years or months to show their true colors. SMH!!!
Anywayz I'm just looking for a cool dude to hang and laugh with and I'm not getting any luck. WtF am I doing wrong lol... ready to give up dating and be a nun. These dudes are freaks!!! smh
Updates:
Nevermind my question LmaOoO y'all buGGin!
All negative folks can kiss my voluptuous behind because I don't have time. Now there's a nursery rhyme. Peace to ignorance.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh, life is like that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• "whom I adored until he went batshit"
    - you were with a guy for 7 years and you chalked up your breakup to him going batshit? doesn't sound like you're a very understanding person, whatever the issue was.

"Some show their true colors in an instant and/or some take years or months to show their true colors."
    - and this makes you sound like a jaded cynic driven by resentment (which is a turn off).

explain why you think all men want is your body.. they want to hump and dump you? maybe it's because you have a shitty personality.. if you want to find the one, you should turn yourself into the one first. you sound like you need to work on yourself emotional baggage wise.

SMH

0|2
    1|0
  • Wow. I don't even know hoe to convey to you how absolutely idiotic and stupid you are making yourself appear to be. You are the epitome of what stupidity is, and people such as yourself are why our society is falling into retardation. Open an English arts book once in a while, it very well may do you some good. Also, learn some dang grammar please. Your post gave me cancer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fool this is not English class this is GAG grow up. Girl bye!

• I am sure you will get yourself a good man from GAG

0|1
    1|0
    • LmaOoO never maybe a pedophile.

• lol are they sick people here in your eyes?

• Guess all these dudes here are mad that Im not giving it up lol who cares really thO? Maybe they lack sexual activity LML.

• I needed a while till I figured out your language.
    do you always talk like that when you have a date?
    tell us your dating preferences.
    who called you wonderful?
    are you a intelligent person? prove.
    if a man is smart and "scores jackpot" he won't take a piece of it and throw the "rest" away

0|0
    0|0
    • Fool this is not English class this is GAG grow up. Girl bye! by the way your profile pic is trash lol find a new hobby beast :)
      Yours truly,
      Wonderful

• The 'intellectual' neighbourhood has sure gone downhill in recent years...

0|0
    1|0
  • How sexy are you?

0|1
    1|0
  • 36-45. u shuda tied someone down by now.

0|0
    1|0
    • LOL Im calling the police. Your advice is illegal LmaOoO

• hump your pillow and call it a day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes