I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago because his drinking was causing problems in our relationship?

Although I ended the relationship, it was still painful for me. He wants us to be friends but every time we get together I feel terrible and sad for about a week because I still care a lot and he obviously does too. I decided that I would not contact him anymore but he continues to text. Should I just stop replying? I want to be friends eventually but for now it won't work.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to cut contact for awhile and let yourself do other things and not think about him.