How do I make it unweird with this dude I use to date?

We use to hit up schlittetbahn, movies, cool restraunts; Interduce me to his family & friends. Make love until i cry!! But we can't date because he is a jew!! Pushing a relationship on him && showing feeling has only created distance. He gives me punani butterflies plus extreme anxiety niw!! How do you tap out of that mind state & go back to just be homies? Wish we never had sex!!

• leave him alone
  • wait awhile & invite him 2 lunch a month from now
He is a rabbi, jews aren't suppose to encourage you to convert!!! I've been flirting with other dudes in front of him now he ignoring me on a extreme level. You think he still cares 4 me?

01