Most Helpful Guy
1. Cut off all contact
2. Accept that it's over and grieve.
3. Be social. Hang out with your friends. Meet new people.
4. Don't jump into anything to quickly
5. Work on you, and give yourself all the attention you deserve.
6. Leave the past behind and move on.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
For me, it was focusing on myself, making new friends, partying, dating around. Just realizing life was good before them and it can still be good after. Just accept they were a lesson to make you a wiser person.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE