Most Helpful Girl
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. My bf and I broke up for the first time a few months ago but he was the one that made a mistake. I kept asking friends and posting online for advice and every answer I got was "if he truly loves you he WILL find a way to find you/contact you." What he did was he looked up the number to my job and got a hold of me because it was his only way. The reason he called my job was because he tried calling my phone, my mom's phone, he even came to my house but I never opened the door lol. So maybe if you could try any of those things? If it sounds crazy I don't think any form of contact to try to get the person you love back is crazy at all.0
Most Helpful Guy
Okay. Here it goes.
1. Never beg... ever!! You already did, so don't do it anymore. When you beg, it's like telling her that her opinion is wrong and you invalidate her feelings.
2. Leave her alone. This is crucial. When people are mad at you, you MUST give her space to calm down. She made an emotional choice, and respecting her choice is actually showing her that you care and respect her. Begging her to change her mind is like you trying to change her. It's offensive, so leave her be. Don't call. Don't email, don't text, do nothing. If she's on your Facebook, do NOT stalk her. Take her out of your feed.
3. See what you did wrong and fix it for yourself. I don't know what you lied about, but the point is that you LIED. If she's been hurt before by a liar, than there's very little margin for error.
3. Let her come to you. Delete her number so you're not tempted. Trust me on this.
4. Work on you, and improve yourself for you.
5. Don't wallow or stew. It'll just make you nuts. Don't go there.
6. Meet new people. Get out. Socialize. Go out with your friends and have some fun.
7. If she does contact you: BE CALM. BE COOL. Don't get back to her right away. It makes you look desperate. Stay calm, and listen to her. Genuinely listen to her and acknowledge her feelings. Be sincere and calm.
8. Don't say anything you don't mean.
If you follow this list, than you'll be fine, weather she comes back or not.2