Hey everyone can you please check this photo and tell me does my eye look really horrible?

So 3 days ago I got hitted by my boyfriend very badly and he did this to my does.. I know my eye looks really horrible and ugly that it even ruined my whole look.. do you people have will this red spots will go away or stay forever. :(

*he did this to my eye. *do you people really think that this red spot will go away.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• that's really a big red thingy.
    I had some red thingy but really small then I used to play a pc game for long, it goes away

• I hope it does.. thankyou for your reply. :)

• if it doesn't go away report your ex for beating you (only if he hit you but you don't)

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't hit people. I would break up with him if I were you. And that red spot will most likely go away at some point.

• Thankyou for your reply.. yes I am no more with him.. and I hope it really goes away. :)