Why do I have recurring dreams of my ex?

Well we broke up months ago, we both agreed we needed a time off, we started out as friends but a week later we stopped talking we shared the same group of friends but when I was with them he would avoid us. We haven't talked or anything but the other day I saw him looking at me and lately I've been having dreams in which one way or another we get back together and are happy... I don't know what to make of that.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you keep having dreams about him because you haven't fully gotten him out of your system yet. Also I think once you fully get over him then he won't be n your subconscious anymore. It makes it tough since you both share the same group of friends and also since you see him around it makes it harder to forget about him and try to move on.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0