Someone help me decide what's the next move please.. need help?

My ex bf and I have been broken up for at least 3mths due to his having trust issues with me based on his assumptions. Since he has always been back and forth (hugged, kissed me etc). Recently I asked him again about us and he said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship. So than I said fine I'm going to just walk away he tells me "did I say that's what I want you to do" I'm like well "no" he said "ok than" and seem frustrated. He could tell I was hurt he gave me a hug and tried to give me a kiss on my lips i than moved to where he kissed my cheek instead. So he tried again and gave me a peck on my lips.. What do I do next? Why does he say that what's going on? Someone please help what's going on?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants you to patiently wait for him to overcome his trust issues or, and for him to decide he is ready to reconcile with you.

Until he does decide, he wants to spend time with you and show you affection at his convenience.

If that's a problem for you, I suggest you move on.

• So if you were in his position do you think you would want a girl to wait for you to prove to you something what? Or me I love him very much and want to stay but apart of me feels like I'm an option at the same time I know in his mind he feels I really hurt him but to me that was 3mths ago can't he move on already.. people make mistakes.. now I'm like is he using that he is hurt as an excuse? That's hat I dnt know. I work with him and that's what makes it harder because he chooses to eat lunch with me still so now I don't know to stick around or not even eat lunch with him anymore

• Well it's been 3mths so apart of me is like he should already be over it, but guess it's going to take longer than that. How do you regain someone's trust.. i dnt want to seem pushy nor like i didn't do enough..

• Simply ask him, "what do you need me to do to regain your trust".