Married but found someone I like?

I am married at the moment but not in love... it has been a while this way for years. The only thing keeping me there is my son who is diabetic and kinda counts on my care as she dont know much about his condition, through ignorance.
Anyway, I joined a dating site more to see what was about and to get into the idea of finding someone new.
I started chatting to a local girl who spoke of all sorts of sexual stuff in a funny sort of way and what not... and then on a normal level when she saw I was not after random sex.
we chatted quite a bit.. I got to liking her and got the odd pic off her. .. clothed...
I told her I liked her but never heard anything back on that front. Her retort would be 'I am still talking to you aren't I.'
she is a bit hard to try to meet just for a chat... I think very shy... as when I did met her briefly at a local park... she was clearly shy and I gave her a small gift, which she later said she always finds hard to receive presents but thanked me for it.
she knows I am still married and eventually said... a relationship or conversation about one would not take place until I left my wife.
She said at one point was I just looking for a relationship to jump into, as in a ready made family home with another female... this is not the case! She has 4 children which is not a light undertaking for me
Anyway... on a female front... would you treat the situation the same? Is she being cautious because of a previous problem? She is not cold... she is matter of fact tho and blunt with it... can any females gather if she is likely to want something beyond... I came off the dating site as I think I have found something I want.

• she will want to try a relationship.
  • it is typically a polite let down.
  • no, it seems unlikely she will want to try a relationship
    Vote C
  • you have picked a tough cookie here. but wort it
    Vote D
  • you have picked a tough cookie here. run run run
    Vote E

13

Most Helpful Guy

• She does not want to entertain the idea of dating you or creating a life with you while you are married to your wife. In stating this, I am assuming she does not want to influence you to end your marriage by expressing her interest in you.

The fact that you are ardently considering something more with this woman, a woman whom you've known shortly, highlights your naivety and inexperience in dating and relationships, in my view.

Now, by no means am I judging you for wanting to end your marriage. I do not know your from Adam, or what you have endured in your marriage. I will, however, suggest that you respect and focus on your relationship with your wife until it comes to an end, or not. For the manner in which you treat her will have a significant impact on your son for years and years to come.

• I am only going so far as to say I like this other woman... not in love.
      I am going to end this marriage anyway as the stress she causes both my son and me is phenomenal.
      even my don (without prompt tells me to get him a new mum.
      uhuh... I got the jist she didn't want to feel I had left the wife for her... rather I left..
      Let the dust settle then see if we were compatible.
      thanks for your valued answer.

What Girls Said 1

• You should have never married her in the first place

• True... she was beautiful and delightful when we first got together... she has turned into a OCD freak, control freak and a shite mum.
      Even my son is saying I should marry someone else...

• You dead wrong

• What do you mean?

What Guys Said 2

• You seem to be spending quite a bit of effort on trying to find a new relationship. How much effort have you spent on the relationship you *actually* have? What have you done to improve your marriage?

• This is one great advice.

• I felt your question led to the same answer as below... did love her... she has turned into a nasty, vindictive and abusive woman. we were going to divorce six years ago but I have given it my all. .. the straw that broke the camels back for me was when she called my mum a whore which came a close second to (2 weeks after her funeral) that she might as well have died cos the relationship is shit... she has smashed up a watch my dad left to. me when he died... she pays none of her way with household bills and happy buys shit for her family. .. she has in her hand £2k a month... over £60k in the bank and will give me none of it!! Birthdays I get fuck all... Christmas last year. a pair of slippers. she hits me & hits my son... swears continually... sleeps half the weekend. Takes my son nowhere except school... buys him no new shoes or clothes.
      six years I have been trying... life is too short to battle any longer...
      so the effort has been put in.. just not reciprocated.

• Why would you marry someone if you don't love them?

• I did love her... she has turned into a nasty, vindictive and abusive woman.

we were going to divorce six years ago but I have given it my all. .. the straw that broke the camels back for me was when she called my mum a whore which came a close second to (2 weeks after her funeral) that she might as well have died cos the relationship is shit...
      she has smashed up a watch my dad left to. me when he died...
      she pays none of her way with household bills and happy buys shit for her family. .. she has in her hand £2k a month... over £60k in the bank and will give me none of it!! Birthdays I get fuck all... Christmas last year. a pair of slippers.

she hits me & hits my son... swears continually... sleeps half the weekend. Takes my son nowhere except school... buys him no new sjoes or clothes

• I'm sorry, I feel so bad for you, but I don't know what you can do. The only options I can come up with right now is find out why she is always like this and work something out, or leave.