Do you believe on karma? give me hope with whatever you know?

my ex broke me so bad, after six years he's now with a girl saying everything with her is better, i told him u know when a girl doesn't get jealous means her heart isn't yours? he said I dont care the sex is perfect.

I had to ask him, after all these years when you used to promise me marriage was it a lie? he said Yep. I never wanted to marry you.

so after all, he just wanted to have sex and since he's the first guy in everything I'm in deep pain,

he knew all along he wants to marry a girl he doesn't know
then why he held so long?

Now I know i have to move on because who really loves you won't just destroy you.

He played me for six years and never loved me.

I really want karma, to fuck him like he fucked me, I don't wanna do anything
but does karama really exist?

or even god,
wouldn't he turn this table
and bring me back my pride?
because I could never say a word that describes what he did to me and i always forgave him and started over
he always treated me like shit, and cheated on me

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, what an insecure asshole. Fuck him. There is definitely an underlying personality disorder here. My guess would be narcissistic or borderline. This is demented behavior and I'm sorry to hear you were a victim to this. These people, deep down, can't stand themselves. I believe karma does exist, we reap what we sow. I do not believe in revenge, that shit is just toxic and will only hurt you. I wouldn't bother responding to his childish bullshit. Go be social and forget about people that have nothing to offer you or themselves. This is and never will be acceptable behavior. I'm really sorry to hear of your pain. Maybe look into some counseling? It will speed up the process of healing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I really appreciate all you said, it really helps, I think he's sick as you said, he says he blocked me yet he read the conv? seems like a sick person.. I won't revenge because it will stress me more than helping me, i'll keep on praying god will get me something better and ofc the same he did to me to happen to him ;/

• Absolutely. My guess is he attempts to take advantage of you because you care for him, even after all his bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if karma comes into play here soon. Be positive and strong, then he will understand he's losing control. With people like this make sure you are always in control. Otherwise they will attempt to ruin your life and happiness.