How do you tell your girlfriend your gay?

It's just the way i think i am

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• You've got to tell her as soon as possible, she will be crushed. There's no way around that. But the sooner the better. Tell her it's not her fault and be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweety just tell her. No way is the right way, the only thing that matter when you tell her that its not her fault. Its just the way you are. Its not her fault is it?

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree... It seems like you still care about her, because you want to come out to her instead of just breaking it off right away. Make sure you let her know that.

• Don't lead her on. Just tell her you don't want to be with her because you hace things to sort out. U don't know how she may react to you telling Her you're gay she may be immature about it. So keep it to yourself. And be yourself ( gay, straight, bi ) but SINGLE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just gotta say it. Its going to hurt either way and she probably won't understand. Just make sure she knows its not her its just who you are and that you still care about her.

Good luckk!

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with her. You don't have to say you're gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • "hey, sup, im gay"
    LOL
    no serisouly.. Just be honest before she really becomes attached to you.. You both are too young, she will probably find an un-gay guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Buy a dildo and next time y'all about to have sex tell her that you want it not her. That should clear things up

0|0
    2|0
Loading... ;