How many people would leave their partner if they hit them?

I'm bored, it's my free period so I just wanted to know. If you were with someone for let's say 5-10 years and they hit you, would you continue to be with that person?

• I Would Stay
  • I Would Leave
  • I Would Press Charges
    Vote C
  • I Would Hit Them Back
    Vote D
  • I Would Go to Couples Counseling (married of course)
    Vote E

59

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I would hit back, probably as a reflex because that is what I have been trained to do. A woman who hits this former soldier and life-long student of karate will put herself into a world of hurt.
    Second, the relationship would be over.
    I have never in my life struck the first blow. I have never anyone who was not trying to hurt me and I have never hit a woman, outside of sparring at the dojo. If a woman thinks that she can use a man as a punching bag and expect to not be belted in return, she has made a big mistake.
    If a woman is belted by a man, she should leave. Right then. Do not go back. He is a scumbag.

• Yeah my ex is in the military, his reflex's are rediculous, even when we were playing I would end up hurt